Ways to enjoy Tudor Places
What you'll love about Tudor Places
- Escape into the Tudor world - original, in-depth articles by expert contributors on palaces, cathedrals, castles, abbeys, churches, manor houses, guildhalls, battlefields and much more
- Stay up to date - the latest discoveries and most recent findings from expert contributors - historians, curators and archaeologists
- Get to know ........ - interviews with the experts who share their own history, projects and, of course, favourite Tudor places
- Walk in the footsteps of the Tudors - get inspiration and detailed itineraries for planning your own Tudor trips and weekends away all around England and Wales
- 64 pages of fully illustrated, original articles that you won't get anywhere else
Buy the Latest Issue
Try Issue 11, the latest issue of Tudor Places magazine
Subscribe to Tudor Places Magazine
You'll save on the cover price and each issue will be delivered directly to your door or inbox.
In every issue of Tudor Places...
Henry VIII’s Lost Palaces
In each issue, we explore a lost palace of Henry VIII. Where were they built, what did they look like, how were they used, what momentous events happened within their walls and grounds and what, if anything, can be seen of them today?
Cathedrals, minsters and churches
From the cloisters to the nave, from tombs to stunning stained glass, we explore all the nooks and crannies of these wonderful buildings, learning who built them, how and why they were built and the significant events connected to them.
What’s it like to live in a Tudor manor house?
In each issue, Brigitte Webster, historian, author and owner of Old Hall, shares the realities of living in, and looking after, this stunning moated Tudor manor house through the changing seasons.
See things in a spectacular new light
Find out what's happening in Tudor places around the country: from lectures to exhibitions, events to light installations, there are wonderful activities that you and all the family can enjoy.
Why should I subscribe to Tudor Places magazine?
With a subscription to Tudor Places you’ll receive our bi-monthly magazine straight to your door or inbox.
The benefits of subscribing:
- Quality content that you won’t get anywhere else, by experienced historians, curators, authors and archaeologists
- Delivery direct to your door or inbox as soon as it’s published
- Save on the cover price of each issue
- Never miss an issue
Find out more about subscriptions and read our FAQs here.
Start your subscription to Tudor Places with our current issue.
A Phoenix in Stone and Glass
Border Reiver Country
A Land of Fortresses, Tower Houses and Bastles
The Copperplate Map
The Oldest Map of London, Now in Colour
The Lost Brooke House
King Henry VII Statue in Pembroke