Essex Historic Buildings Group Day School on The Medieval Inn and its Later Development.
- Inns and Taverns in Medieval Oxford from the early 14th century to c.1700 (Julian Munby FSA)
- The development of inns, 1300 - 1700: a view from southern England (John Hare)
- Inns and their associations with entertainment and players (Timothy Easton)
- Inns and alehouses of Maldon (Tim Howson)
- Case studies of other Essex inns
- Medieval inns in Kent: c.1300 to the Dissolution (Matthew Cooper)
- Paintwork and decoration in medieval and later inns (Andrea Kirkham)
Event organiser is Essex Historic Buildings Group
Disclaimer: All information was correct when the listing was prepared. Any questions about the event should be directed to the event organiser.