A 5-day walking tour of Shakespeare's hometown to experience his inspirations.
This walking tour of Shakespeare's hometown, led by expert Amelia Marriette, investigates the Bard's early life and teenage years, the influence of his family and his legacy across the centuries.
The tour includes a performance of one of Shakespeare's wonderful plays by the famed Royal Shakespeare Company, and a guided visit to experience the RSC Tour at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, which will take you “behind-the-scenes” to wardrobe, the lighting booths, and the audio description room.
Locations on the tour:
- Shakespeare’s Birthplace Museum
- Anne Hathaway’s Cottage & garden
- Hall’s Croft, the home of Shakespeare’s daughter
- New Place, site of Shakespeare’s last home
- The playwright's grave at Holy Trinity Church
- Royal Shakespeare Theatre
Tour organised by Promenades Travel.
Disclaimer: All information was correct when the listing was prepared. Any questions about the event should be directed to the event organiser.