Take over The Golden Hinde for a whole night and sleep on the ship as you and your group become the new crew.
Dressed in Elizabethan costume, three colourful characters from the ship’s history will guide you about the ship and teach you the skills required to sail on a galleon.
With lightning-quick cannon drills with the excitable Gunner, mastery of the navigational arts with the ship’s Master and lurid tales from the grisly Barber Surgeon, our Night Voyages are full of excitement and rich in atmosphere.
Parents and children will then bunker down for the night on the ship’s gundeck.
- Suitable for children from 6 - 11 years old.
- All children must be accompanied by adults.
- The evening starts from 17:00 and finishes at 09:00 the next day.
- You will need to bring your own sleeping gear (as if it were a camping trip).
- Tudor dinner and breakfast included. If anyone in your group has food allergies, please let us know.
- There are no showers aboard the ship.
- Further details will be emailed to you once your tickets have been purchased.
Please note this event requires a minimum of 20 people in order to run. If not enough tickets are sold, your tickets may be rescheduled to another available date or you will be refunded.
Event organiser is The Golden Hinde.